Structural, Civil, Architectural Engineering Services
REB.el Design provides structural, civil, architectural engineering services for new and renovated residential, commercial, and government properties, as well as roadways, bridges, and other infrastructure projects.
REB.el Design’s clients include:
- City, State, and Tribal Governments
- Private and Public School Systems
- Forensic Attorneys
Before you buy, design, build, redesign, regrade, or renovate, let REB.el Design help you do it right. Noone wants to end up with a “money pit” or litigation resulting from poorly designed, graded, or built public or private buildings, roadways, or bridges. REB.el Design provides structural, civil, architectural engineering that is safe and designed to code, yet lean and cost-effective.
Randolph Building, Albuquerque
Description of Structural, Civil, Architectural Engineering Services
- Grading and drainage design
- Bridge design including concrete, AASHTO girders, steel frame, wood frame, and slab designs
- Roadway design for rural and private access roads, and
- Water harvesting design
Structural Engineering for Buildings up to five stories high:
- Pre and post-tensioned concrete
- Timber frame
- Steel frame, and
- Cold-formed steel
- Analysis and calculations of structural requirements to implement the architectural design and comply with code requirements
- Operational and functional analysis of the architectural design
- Cost analysis for structural implementation of the architectural design
- Expert witness in legal cases related to structural, civil, architectural engineering design issues
- Proposal development
- Project budgeting
- Project management
- Quality assurance and quality control
- 3D Modeling for spatial and structural analysis
- Construction oversight
- Rockfall protection installation for roadways and other public safety needs
For Information about Robert E. Bookwalter, REB.el Design’s principal, visit ABOUT.
To view project samples, visit PROJECTS.
REB.el Engineering & Design Partners
REBel Engineering & Design partners with Northern New Mexico architects, builders, developers, realtors, and other building development organizations including:
- AOS Architects
- Architectural Alliance, Inc.
- Design Plus LLC
- Project Masters, Brian Gianardi, 505-920-3659, firstname.lastname@example.org